Chrysler offers Canadian drivers a flexible financing option that bridges the gap between a loan and a lease.
Chrysler Canada is offering those shopping for a car an innovative option available at Chrysler and Dodge dealerships like Crestview Chrysler of Regina. Customer Choice Financing is different from other financing options because it allows drivers a significant amount of flexibility.
Customer Choice Financing is not a lease, but offers the option of returning the vehicle after 36, 48, or 60 months just like a lease. Here are some of the other benefits of this new and innovative financing plan:
- The monthly payments are lower than competitive loan or lease plans. Low payments mean buyers can afford more expensive vehicles.
- Shorter financing terms mean that drivers can switch to a new vehicle more quickly, so the latest technology is always available.
- Payment plans include a number of options including bi-monthly, monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly. Drivers can choose the one to fit their finances.
- The driver owns the vehicle, unlike a lease, where the dealership maintains ownership.
- There are no penalties for deciding to keep the car at the return date.
- There are no penalties for paying off the financing early.
Customer Choice Financing from Chrysler offers unheard of flexibility and control for the car buyer. Normally, the buyer would be locked in a financing plan that could only be sold to another driver, often losing money in the process. With Customer Choice Financing the consumer has the power to decide what to drive and how to spend.
There are a range of new vehicles available now at Crestview Chrysler that are eligible for this new financing initiative. With new vehicle choices spanning Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram and a pre-owned inventory encompassing many automakers, Crestview Chrysler maintains their reputation as a leading Regina-area auto dealer.
In addition to their wide selection of vehicles, Canadian car shoppers are encouraged to contact their finance department with any questions pertaining to this new financing initiative. By applying for financing online, drivers can learn if they are eligible for this new financing option today. Chrysler’s Customer Choice Financing is a new and better way to buy a car.